Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Individual Action

As we learned about what does global warming mean, causes of global warming and effects of it, normally we will feel that it's impossible to do any thing with this issue. The reason for this feeling is if anyone think to stop smoking which is one of the causes of global warming, he will ask himself why should I stop smoking and thousands of people are smoking?.I think it's very very very very very very difficult to work in this issue individually. We have to put our hands together to solve this issue as a group, but if I have been asked what can I do individually to reduce to global warming I will answer the thing what can I do is educating my friends and telling them about the danger of global warming because most of people do not know what does global warming mean and how it is danger for us.

No comments: